The User hereby declares and confirms that:
**Consent to collect, use, and retain personal information:**
The User specifically agrees, confirms, and consents that the Company shall and/or has the right to receive, collect, store, process, use, disclose, transmit, protect, utilize and/or retain all the personal information, personal data and/or sensitive personal data of the User, as may be shared by the User through the Website of the Company and/or at the time of availing services by the User, from the Company.
The User specifically agrees, confirms, and consents that the Company can collect the following types of personal information, personal data and/or sensitive personal data (hereinafter individually and/or collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”) of the User:
- (a) Information about the User’s personal identity, including but not limited to, User’s full name, age, sex.
- (b) User’s contact details, including but not limited to, User’s address, postal code, email address, telephone or mobile number and facsimile.
- (c) Information about User’s family members, including but not limited to, their full names, age, sex, medical records, address, postal code, email address, telephone or mobile number, and facsimile.
- (d) Payment information, including but not limited to, User’s credit card number, account number, affiliated bank, etc.
- (e) Medical and insurance information, including but not limited to, chronic illnesses, allergies, blood group, etc.
- (f) User’s current and/or live location information.
- (g) KYC information, including but not limited to, Aadhar card, PAN card, etc.
- (h) User’s IP address.
- (i) Any contact information the User uploads from his contact list to one of the Company’s applications.
- (j) Social media platforms/networking websites accessed.
- (k) Any other details, documents, information, messages, e-mail communications, as may be shared by the User with the Company.
**Storage of Personal Information:**
The Personal Information will be stored and encrypted in the Company’s server, however, it will not be accessed until and unless there is a need to contact the User, it is relevant to provide a service, or there is a legal obligation on the Company to do so.
When the User accesses the website and/or Apps, the Company collects and stores the Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate the User participation in the activities the User select, track the User’s preferences, notify the User on any updated information, keep the User informed about the latest content available on the website and/or Apps, share special offers, and new product/service offerings. This is also to assist the User with customer service and/or provide technical support.
For these purposes, the Company only collects such Personal Information that the Company considers relevant.
The User specifically agrees and permits that the Company has the right to use the Personal Information, as may be required by the Company, to enable the Company to render the Management Services to the User and as referred to in detail in the Terms of Service. By providing, sharing and/or uploading the Personal Information of the User, User hereby declares that the User is the sole owner of the Personal Information and have all the rights, title, and interest to such Personal Information and that the Company’ use of such Personal Information shall not violate and/or infringe rights of any person in any manner whatsoever. The User hereby specifically permits the Company to disclose, share and/or divulge any of the Personal Information with the Third Party Service Providers(s) and/or employees, consultants, agents, associate, consultants and/or advisors of the Company and/or Third Party Service Providers(s) and as referred to in detail in the Terms of Service. The Company is not responsible for the use of Personal Information by the third party.
The Company uses the Personal Information to understand the User’s needs and accordingly facilitate them through the services to be rendered by the Company as per the Terms of Service. The Company does not sell, rent, trade or exchange any Personal Information of the User. The Company may provide the information to our third-party affiliates and service providers to adequately service the User’s needs. The Company may also share the Personal Information with the Company’s employees, consultants, advisors, customer care executives and data analytics to support the operation of the website, applications, software, and services.
The Company may use the Personal Information that the Company shall collect for e-mail communication, WhatsApp, SMS, and phone call communication regarding marketing material, information about the account of the User, changes to the website and/or Apps, and services that may be of interest to the User. The Personal Information may also be used by the Company to respond to the User’s inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User would not like to receive promotional contact from the Company, they must send an email with an explicit request.
The Company may use technical data such as IP address, to help understand, analyze and diagnose issues/problems for various reasons including but not limited to relating to the resolution of issues related to the functionality of the Website of the Company.
THE COMPANY IS NOT AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE SYSTEMS OF THE COMPANY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE/ACCESS OF ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION, BY ANY EMPLOYEE, CONSULTANT, ADVISOR, AGENT OF THE COMPANY AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY, IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, the Company has taken reasonable precautions in the form of physical and electronic barriers and safeguarding in place. The Personal Information is encrypted and will only be accessed when required to provide information, services, or for legal purposes. The Company’s hardware, software, and security infrastructure, as well as our internal standards, meet current industry standards and technology. In addition, the Company will be using standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to secure all pages used for inputting user Personal Information. However, the Company is not liable in the event that an unauthorized party gets access to the Personal Information via unethical and/or illegal means.
- Registered Office: 8th Floor, Office Futura, Sr. No. 136 (P), CTS No. 4944, Pune – 411013
- Telephone Number: +91-9699766900
- E-mail Id: email@example.com
- Name of the Grievance Officer: Mr. Shreyas Das
- Address: 8th Floor, Office Futura, Sr. No. 136 (P), CTS No. 4944, Pune – 411013
- E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +91-9022146699
- Timings: 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. (Indian Standard Time)